My name is Lisa Leogrande and I am a dedicated mental health professional with 15 years of experience working with individuals, providing a variety of social services to a diverse population. I have a Master's Degree in Clinical Community Psychology.
For the past three years, I have been an Adjunct Professor with the University of New Haven where I teach a Master's level course on Case Management Skills that I developed. I am also the Mental Health Director for the Northeast Critical Stress Management Team in the State of Connecticut.
"We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are different and yet the same."
I am a trained family evaluator and have provided recommendations to judges for child custody and visitation disputes. I have also been trained to perform mediations for this same purpose.
I have consistently demonstrated an ability to successfully perform these tasks throughout my professional life.
Life-Stages Consulting offers the following services...
- Opportunities for individuals to explore and work on personal goals in their personal and/or their professional lives. Individuals set goals for themselves and work through personalized objectives to meet these goals.
- Offer mediation services to individuals faced with personal or professional conflict. The mediation services include child custody and visitation issues.
- Offer Case management services of support, referral, education and linkage to the Elderly population and their families, providing assistance in finding appropriate services.
- Offer Case management services to local attorneys who have clients that need assistance in getting connected to local services. Support is available to the client during court appearances with the attorney present. Life-Stages Consulting will provide education to both the individual and attorney regarding services available.
- Offer education and training on different topics such as signs and symptoms of the major mental illnesses, stress management, relaxation techniques and case management skills.
For more information on these services, please e-mail me at email@example.com or call (203) 430-0315.